1. Vacuum regularly: Vacuuming regularly is essential for keeping your home clean with pets. This will help to remove pet hair, dander, and other debris that can accumulate on carpets and furniture.
2. Groom your pet: Regularly brushing and grooming your pet will help to reduce the amount of pet hair and dander in your home.
3. Clean up after your pet: Make sure to clean up any messes that your pet makes, such as accidents or food spills.
4. Use air purifiers: Air purifiers can help to reduce pet dander and other allergens in the air.
5. Wash pet bedding: Make sure to wash your pet’s bedding regularly to reduce the amount of pet hair and dander in your home.
6. Use pet-friendly cleaning products: When cleaning your home, make sure to use pet-friendly cleaning products that won’t irritate your pet’s skin or eyes.