1. Use a shoe organizer to store cleaning supplies.
2. Use a tension rod to hang up cleaning supplies in the closet.
3. Hang a pegboard in the garage for easy storage of tools and other items.
4. Use an over-the-door shoe organizer to store snacks and other items in the pantry.
5. Use a magnetic strip to store knives and other metal kitchen utensils.
6. Hang a curtain rod above the sink to hang up dish towels and sponges.
7. Use a hanging shoe rack to store cleaning supplies in the bathroom.
8. Hang a magnetic strip on the wall to store scissors, tweezers, and other small items.
9. Use a tension rod to hang up pots and pans in the kitchen.
10. Use a hanging shoe rack to store spices in the kitchen.